I found this (see below) in a “note” I put on Facebook about 18 months ago. I kinda liked it and thought it was “blogworthy.” That, and I just downloaded a blog app for my iPad and needed an excuse to try it out!
Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
1. I struggle with work/life balance. But lately I’m winning!
2. I’ve seen The Outsiders more than 35 times (I’ve lost count)
3. I may be OCD.
4. People mistook me for a boy until I was about 15. Affects my self- image to this day!
5. I have toyed with the idea of going back for my Master’s in Leadership and Ethics.
6. Not sure I could live up to the degree.
7. I love to cook. Not a fan of grocery shopping or cleaning the kitchen however.
8. We have two dogs, a cat and a fish (Mr. Turtle and the hamster recently died) yet I am NOT an animal person.
9. I am a bit of a pushover.
10. I like my beer with salt and lime just like on a margarita.
11. I like beer more than most girls.
12. I sometimes make sexist statements.
13. I am very liberal.
14. Obama was SO MY GUY from the very beginning. YES WE CAN!
15. I took up golf this summer. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
16. I’m the oldest of 16 grandkids. Those 15 young cousins give me a great excuse to have a MySpace and Facebook account. Thanks GUYS!
17. Other women are jealous of me.
18. Because my husband does ALL the laundry!
19. I love watching my girls be sisters.
20. I always wished I had a sister. (I’m starting to feel like I do!)
21. My 10 year old son is WAY smarter than I am. And it freaks me out just a bit.
22. Childhood friends will remember these three words – “Jody Loves Chachi”
23. I don’t like being “out of the loop.” Which is why I read TWILIGHT and why I’ll probably rent the entire series of LOST.
24. I’m a joiner. But then I end up Leading. I’ve gotta get a handle on that!
25. I am content.