- Gorgeous, 73 degree weather on December 2nd.
- The anticipation of seeing BIlly Elliot, the Musical on Tuesday with Gracie. Our mother/daughter bond has been strengthened by Broadway musicals, and this has been on my wish list for a long, long time.
- Celebrating my Dad’s retirement with parties tomorrow and again on Saturday. Dad has been commuting from Fayetteville to Fort Smith for 16 years. He leaves the house shortly after 6 a.m. and arrives home after 6 p.m. It will be wonderful to have him around all day everyday and available for impromptu lunch dates!
- Date night with hubby followed by church on Sunday. Mark’s schedule has been crazy/busy as he works to meet an important deadline at work. He’s been working 7 days a week for months which means we haven’t had any quality weekend family time. Last night we went to see Life of Pi and today we went to church as a family.
- Everyone agreed to take Christmas photos tonight at the Lights of the Ozarks – without complaining! It might have something to do with the 73 degree temps. Then again, it might be that we ALL have missed family time.
- Speaking of family time – Grandma and Aunt Pam will be here Friday for Dad’s party and next week I’m road tripping with Mom and Dad to Minneapolis for my cousin’s wedding.